Blondes are beautiful! Their beauty is universally accepted. Being blonde is no doubt,a blessing of God in many ways, especially due to their wide range and variety of hair color and eyes. Though many other factors also compliment them such as high heels,hair styles,dress and styling contribute lots to enrich their beauty power.
Now it is up to the beautiful Blondes to which extent they will try to follow these effective tips and make them selves glorious and gracious. Remember that when you choosing your makeup, you should remind your eye color and complexion. Adding color with makeup is unforgettable. But every day makeup for Blondes should be natural and light.
First of all we consider concealer. It can be your reliable friend to hide or camouflage your skin flaws. It’s blending should be as perfect as it appears your second skin.
Pastel colors are not enough. You should try bright colors. Brown, Greys, Silver and Purple are also present for you. For natural, less dramatic smokey eyes, go for taupe colors.
Not all blondes are the same.
- Blue eyed Blondes: Cool shades of Greys, Silver, Steel Blue, Dove Grey to Apricot and shimmer Copper compliment you.
- Brown eyed Blondes: Brown and Plums are waiting for attention.
- Green eyed Blondes: Red based hues like Mauve and Plums.
- Brown eyed Blondes: Mid-night Blue to neutral tones are always available for your makeup pallete.
Luckily, blondes can apply an shade of eye liner. Grey, Brown, Blue and Violets are the most suitable. For dramatic affect, Black eye liner is perfect. If you want to give yourself natural looks with Dusky eyes, pair top shades with a smudgy black, grey or deep brown eye liner.
In day time, light color Mascara is ideal for Blondes. You can also use Black one to achieve dramatic look. When selecting your Mascara, remember your lashes and skin tone color. For fair skin and Blonde lashes, dark brown Mascara looks natural. Medium skin tone with dark Brown lashes and Golden strands, black is always there. If you want some extra for your lashes, it is better to use a lash primer first.
A clear brow gel can naturally define your face frame. It should be one shade darker than your strands. Eyebrows help to frame your eyes and shape to your face.
Sheer pink or neutral colors are best for your cheeks. Sweep a pale peach or apricot blush from the apple of your cheeks to the temples with the fluffy blush brush. Rosy blush also gives you fresh looks.
Pale complexion brighten up with the lighten shades of pinks. You can also use nudes and corals but a little more carefully. To give natural and fresh look, use lip gloss instead of lipsticks.
Blue eye blondes look gorgeous in Cherry red lips. Blondes can wear a blue red or even an orange based red is best for warmer skin tones.
Better to stick lipsticks that are blue based or have a brown tint.
Following colors prove to be the best according to the hair color.
- Cool Blonde Hair: Cool Browns, taupe and neutral pearl shades.
- Warm Blonde Hair: Warm browns, Bronze and neutral pearl shades.
- Platinum Blonde: Cool colors, green, taupe silver.
- Honey and Caramel Blondes: Cherry red lipstick with hint of gold.
- Golden or Reddish Blondes: Eyes with warm shades of purples, with peachy lipstick.
- Darker or Olive Skin Blondes: Earthy tones.