Experiments are always exciting and so in case of makeup colors. Girls, these days are not confined to one or two colors. And when we talked about celebrations, every woman love to wear those colors which suit on her best.
Black women are really lucky in the sense that they possess not only good, attractive features but also have a variety of skin tones. It comprises of olive to dark complexions. Various kind of beauty products are also available in the market for the black skin textured women. By selecting the right kind of makeup products and colors, most suitable to your skin tone, you can achieve an absolute, flawless look.
- Just remember first that do not overwhelmed with natural beauty.
- The makeup should be done in such a way that woman look beautiful naturally, concentrate to enhance your features, never, ever try to “create” new one.
- Black women should avoid too much glitter as it will tend to look over done.
- Always avoid white shades.
- Avoid using too much powdered blush-on otherwise your face will look cakey, just a little bit is enough.
Choose right foundation, right concealer and right primer according to your skin tone and skin type. It would be better to use yellow based foundation for best results.
Apply deep black eyeliner around your eyes. Dark brown, dusky navy and dark grey colors are also perfect.
Dusky peach will brighten up the face while dusky pink will freshen up and warm your skin. Burgundies and coral shades are also appropriate to your skin tone.
Use lip primer first so that your lipstick stay longer. Make an outline with the same color or a shade darker as that of your lipstick. Blend well with lip brush. Reds, pinks and browns are gorgeous for you but plum, apricot, black cherry, crimson and lavender are also there to welcome you.
Apply lighter lip gloss on these shades.
Hope, you would like to achieve amazing results by applying these useful tips and become the most eye-catching person in the celebrations.