14th February……..When everyone pays tribute to love. Its a day to express your feelings and share your dreams to your loved one and expecting lot more in return. “Love celebrations” are common on that day in many ways and in different styles.
This article is about the full day makeup looks for beautiful, lovely blondes.
As blondes complexion comes in many shades from light platinum and cool bronze tones to wheat blonde and caramel shades and due to a large variety of the shades of blonde hair, it is not easy to find makeup colors as a whole.
Here, we are going to share effective makeup looks that are helpful for all blondes.
Day Time Look :
- Choose neutral hues such as taupe, ivory, slate, light brown, bronze, rust, copper and peach.
- Apricot or rosy blush is recommended, it will flatter most blondes.
- Smudge of brown pencil eyeliner on your upper and lower lashes will be better than liquid eyeliner.
- Lipstick should be stayed natural to compliment this fresh faced look. Nude lipstick is suggested and if desired, in a cinnamon or a spice colored lip liner is best.
- Always keep eyelashes curled for drawing attention to your beautiful eyes.
Evening Look :
- Dress up your evening look with a fresh dose of metallic sheer to reflect the beauty of your icy eyes.
- Silver, violet and white shadow look beautiful on blondes. Pair it with black liquid eyeliner.
- Shop for cream or liquid shadow formula for sheer yet reflective coverage.
- Thick coat of black mascara is required.
- A sweep of rosy blush will brighten up your face.
- Pair it with a neutral lipstick and a lip liner in a spicy or pink hue.
Party Look :
- Blondes can wear a variety of bold and bright eye shadows.
- Eye shadows like bright blue, lime green, pearly pink, midnight blue and violet are ideal for party time.
- Apply white eye liner on upper lid and paired with sheer white cream eye shadow.
- Apply black mascara.
- A twiggy famous retro look is famous these days.
- Vintage look is also popular.
Hope, your”lovely day” in this lovely look, with your loved one, is as love able as LOVE itself.
Enjoy your Valentine’s day celebrations !!!